Digital Performance Executive
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a Digital Performance Executive to co-ordinate various digital marketing projects and activities supporting the Digital Product Manager Websites and the Digital Performance Manager as appropriate.
As a member of the central support Marketing, Admissions and Communications (MAC) team in our new London headquarters location, we are looking for someone to support the execution of group wide website development activities together with supporting the execution of Nord Anglia's paid media strategy across our family of schools
We seek a talented, qualified and experienced Digital Performance Executive with over three years of digital marketing related positions (agency or client side), with an affinity for education to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead / support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Supporting the execution of our group website development activities including: managing content updates for our corporate website via the CMS; website campaign roll-out across our 60+ school sites; and project manage the set up and implementation of new school websites.
- Assist with SEO tactic implementation including: SEO performance analysis; content recommendations; keyword updates; and updating metadata in school website CMS.
- Assist with paid search campaign activation including; campaign copy-writing; campaign optimsation; and reporting.
- Input into the Nord Anglia social media strategy and plan together with supporting the roll-out of social media plan across all schools.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- 3+ years' experience in digital marketing related positions (agency or client side).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Passion for all things digital.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills - with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI.
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of using Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) would be a benefit.
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
Nord Anglia Education is the world's leading premium international schools organisation. Our 56 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 53,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world's leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications should include a CV and covering letter along with details of two professional referees.