Job Title: Engagement Executive
Job Category: CRM
Agreement Type: Permanent
Salary: GBP25,450 - GBP26,500k.
This role is paramount within Age UK to support our valued customers and add value to members of the public, by demonstrating empathy and understanding to those in vulnerable and emotionally challenging situations.
We need a passionate customer experienced ambassador, to deliver prompt and appropriate response to complaints and enquiries, providing fulfilment and processing of communications from the public, partners and supporters of the organisation
- To provide timely complaint and query resolution on behalf of all areas of the organisation
- To deliver excellent customer service within agreed time frames and adhering to agreed standards of delivery
- To champion Engagement and Experience within Age UK providing internal support and expertise in customer care provision
- To support Age UK's Risk Management policy mitigating loss to the Charity through appropriate handling of complaints and correspondence
- To take ownership of all communications received following up with business units where necessary and recording outcomes
- To gather information and keep up to date with all charity activity in order to answer queries with knowledge and confidence
- To grasp all appropriate opportunities for income maximisation through Customer Service delivery
- To accurately record the quantity and nature of all communications as per agreed protocols
- To keep information on the central database up to date in accordance with donor wishes and department protocols and legislation
- To contribute to regular reviews of processes to maximise team efficiency and effectiveness and ensure relevant documentation is kept up to date
- To respond to Partnership Help Desk enquiries
Experience & Skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Passionate about adding value to members of the public
- Database proficiency
- Ability to handle emotionally challenging customer interactions
- Awareness of customer vulnerability
For a full list of benefits please visit our website.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.