Our national engineering and offshore renewable client based in Blyth is looking for 2 Mechanical Technicians to join them on temporary basis, initially for a minimum of 4 weeks starting on 14/01/19.
They are looking for candidates who are available asap with some of the below levels of experience;
- Time served mechanical apprenticeship level 3.
- Experience of heavy engineering and working with cranes/plant
- Experience of mechanical work in renewables environment
Preferably who will also hold or be knowledgeable in one or more of the below;
- Overhead crane cert
- Counterbalance Forklift truck cert
- IPAF MEWP cert
- MJI combined hydraulic bolting cert or similar.
The role is to be paid GBP14.50 per hour.