Our client is a successful, expanding Civil Engineering and Utility Contractor. Due to an ever increasing workload they are currently looking to strengthen their Planning department working on Water projects based out of their Hertfordshire office.
- You will be required to schedule work for teams involved in utility replacement schemes
- Create NRSWA permits to Local Authorities and ensure that the notices meet legislative requirements.
- Ensure all jobs are planned and coordinated so they run as efficiently as possible.
- Your role will involve dealing with both internal and external streetwork planning enquiries and arranging appointments
- You will be responsible for regularly liaising with the client and local authorities regarding defects
- Provide accurate information to all Supervisors & Gangs.
Experience in using of streetwork permitting and scheduling systems
Good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks and Traffic Management Act within a contracting environment