Contract until December 2019
I am currently recruiting for a global energy company and world leader in wind energy. They provide energy management and supply of gas and electricity in the UK.
A fantastic opportunity exists to work for an energy company based in Glasgow on a temporary basis. This is a full time position 37 hours per week.
- Administration of recruitment process both internal & external
- Administration of Offshore Business Global Timesheet System
- Point of contact for Recruiting Managers and the Framework Consultants / Agencies when soliciting candidates & services
- Shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews and agreeing final contracts
- Placement & administration (Verifying Application for Payments, receipting invoices, monitoring costs) of Offshore Framework contracts in SAP & Contract Documents
- Placement & administration (Verifying Application for Payments, receipting invoices, monitoring costs) of Offshore Agency contracts in SAP
- Experience in Resource Contract Management for projects, preferably offshore wind.
- Degree qualified or equivalent technical qualifications / experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven significant experience of IT applications (Microsoft Office in particular Excel, SAP, Document Management Systems, etc.)
- Proven significant experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.