CGBP50k plus benefit
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join the finance team of a established firm based in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Financial Controller will be required to:
* Provide any and all Financial Information to the Members including but not limited to the preparation of:
* Monthly Management Accounts.
* Monthly, quarterly and yearly budgeting forecasting.
* Collate and analyse financial information relating to departments, teams and individuals within the business.
* Provide clear and concise reporting to the Members.
* Support the Members in directing and controlling the financial management of the practice, including strategy to ensure compliance with the Solicitors' Accounts Rules and budgetary limits.
* Supervision of VAT returns ensuring compliance with all VAT regulations and requirements and provide advice and guidance as required.
* Deal with ad-hoc requests for example reporting and providing management information to the Members on a daily basis.
* Be fully conversant with the Solicitors' Accounts Rules, Deposit Account Rules, Professional Conduct Rules and any other good practice requirements necessary in the execution of duties and to ensure full compliance with the same.
The Ideal candidate Should be:
* Either Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA or Qualified by experience
* Either experience working in a Legal Firm or Professional services
* Strong Management Experience
To be considered for this opportunity please click 'Apply' to forward your CV. To discuss the role please contact Sabina on .