Estimator/BodyShop Manager - Sudbury
Our client, a privately owned multi-franchised Dealer Group, is looking for a Bodyshop Manager to run their busy accident repair centre in Sudbury.
This is a well established business where results are highly rewarded and their staff are seen as an important asset to the business.
You must either have experience of managing a body shop or be a senior estimator looking to progress your career and be able to demonstrate your ability to generate results.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent vehicle body repair knowledge covering all the latest techniques and processes.
- Be highly energetic and driven by the achievement of results.
- Have good technical skills.
- Be able to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Be able to provide outstanding customer service.
- Have excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills as well as possessing good attention to detail.
- Be able to comply with all Company and manufacturer's disciplines and procedures
Duties will include:
- Managing all Bodyshop Operations and staff
- Estimating and dealing with Insurance companies
- Ensuring all customer procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring all customer specific KPIs are met
- New Business Development
- Administration and Invoicing
- Assisting on the shop floor as and when required to get the "job done"
Applicants must display high standards of professionalism and motivation.
A competitive salary package will be available to the right candidate.