Bridging Business Development Manager
Bridging Finance Business Development Manager / BDM - East Anglia
KFS are pleased to be working with a fantastic award winning lender, on their search for a Business Development Manager.
External Business Development Managers (EBDMs) must be highly motivated, articulate, passionate people who thrive whilst working in a fast paced sales team. The team is expanding rapidly and they aim to provide a level of technical expertise and personal service that is unrivalled in the financial services industry. You will be responsible for the delivery of lending targets across a defined region. Our EBDMs are not just best in class, they are expected to deliver world class service to their brokers and clients.
Essential Role Functions
• Achieve and exceed sales targets as set by the Head of Sales.
• Be the focal point for all brokers and clients within your region.
• Assist the internal business development team in chasing new enquiries and pipeline applications.
• Hold face to face meetings with brokers and clients.
What we're looking for
• A thorough understanding of the UK property finance industry.
• You will have existing relationships in the property broker market with the ability to build and maintain your own panel.
• Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
• Committed to providing 1st class customer service.
• Experience working for a property lender in a business development role.