HR Systems & Reporting Apprentice
This is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice who is keen to enter into a busy and proactive multi-skilled HR Shared Service. The role will predominantly involve providing IT support to the HR Systems & Reporting Manager in the development and delivery of various content and technical solutions.
As an HR Systems Apprentice, you can expect to get involved in all areas of any HR technology or data projects: you will be expected to demonstrate a strong thirst for learning by experience and teamwork whilst supporting a culture of continuous improvement.
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 540 million newspapers, and our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, viewed by 110m unique browsers every month.
- Supporting the HR Systems & Reporting team in the design of user friendly technical solutions to the wider HR function and the business
- Working with the L&D team in producing engaging and easy to use solutions for our Learning Management System
- Providing support and input in the design and delivery of our technical solutions
- Supporting in the development of web based solutions, including Google Sites, hosted websites and potentially apps
- Support in the design and presentation of information via Google Data Studio and Google Slides
- Dealing with basic system queries from users
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have a high level of IT literacy and skills and are known as a quick learner when using new software and programs
- You will show a desire to be an advanced user of Microsoft, Google and Apple suites
- Familiarity with Photoshop or similar design software preferable
- Interest in web design and potentially app design favourable. Familiarly with Wordpress or other hosting services desirable
- Interest in use of video, audio and screen capture as content and/or solutions
- Immediate interest in learning SQL desirable
You will be working towards achieving a Software Development Technician Level 3 apprenticeship.
- The salary for this position is up to £15,000 per annum.
- Monday to Friday - 37 hours
- Liverpool City Centre location
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application. Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
On submitting your application you should receive a confirmation email - if you do not please contact us at