Training Manager Fundraising Operations
Training Manager – Fundraising Operations
Home based with travel into London
£34,000 - £40,000 per annum plus competitive benefits scheme
Fixed Term – 1 year
Are you an experienced and dynamic Training Manager, if so this is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your fundraising career and lead on the development of our fundraising teams! Join us in this fantastic brand new role and help us ensure that our passionate teams continue to raise valuable income for Sue Ryder enabling us to provide care and support for more people.
As Training Manager, reporting to the Head of Fundraising Operations you will be responsible for building, developing and delivering a training programme for fundraising operations at national and regional level. Providing fundraising teams and line managers with the training resources and tools needed to drive performance and deliver customer satisfaction.
Other responsibilities include:
• Conducting regular training needs analysis in order to determine the most relevant and cost effective training solutions for teams in relation to Fundraising Operations practices that will improve individual/team knowledge and skills.
• Design, develop and produce training materials, documents and manuals to meet the specific needs of the Fundraising Operations training programme ensuring they adhere to brand guidelines.
• Coach and develop the Fundraising Operations Champions to ensure effective implementation of all new and existing training programmes.
• Assist with the induction and training of all new members of staff on Fundraising Operations practice and follow through with any post training needs.
• Manage and maintain training information on databases systems for training reporting and record maintenance.
• To ensure Fundraising Operation protocols and systems confirm to compliance and best practice.
• Knowledge of Articulate 360 would be beneficial.
It's an exciting time to join Sue Ryder and to hit the ground running ideally you will have experience of charity fundraising and working in a customer/supporter service office environment as well as a proven track record of designing, developing and delivering training programs. Proven coaching and interpersonal skills are an essential requirement in order to succeed in this role and progress your career with us.
If you think you have what it takes to produce and enable the effective delivery of our Fundraising Operations training plan, supporting Sue Ryder’s strategic aims, then we’d love to hear from you! We are interested in hearing from current trainers that have knowledge and experience within one or all of these specialist areas especially from the charity sector.
**Competitive Employee Benefits**
Company pension scheme, 25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays, option to buy and sell up to five days holiday, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, paid mileage, enhanced sick pay, cash referral bonus scheme, corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services, staff discount of 15% on new goods online, salary sacrifice car scheme, online wellbeing centre, free will writing service, staff finance loans, carers leave policy and lots more.
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
Interviews: 12th February