Senior PHP Developer
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior PHP Developer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Attractive Package Plus Pension, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Eyecare Voucher Scheme, Free Onsite Parking, 28 Days’ Holiday including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
Market Force is a leading provider of customer experience management solutions. These include mystery shopping, customer satisfaction surveys and social media analysis, to name a few.
Our innovative tools enable businesses to protect their brand reputation, become more profitable and most importantly – delight their customers.
We are now looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our growing team and support our range of customer intelligence programs.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your career with a global business and work with colleagues in the UK, the US and Canada.
As a Senior PHP Developer, you will:
- Work with development teams in the US and Canada
- Maintain existing systems, perform setup tasks, improve user experience and integrate modern technologies
- Use PHP, MySQL, .NET and MSSQL
- Develop custom solutions for the business and customers
- Produce and test work to a high standard
- Identify ways to enhance the existing system
- Document work and provide user notes
To join us as a Senior PHP Developer, you’ll need a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) and knowledge of the SDLC.
Experience in the following is also essential:
- Leading projects
- MVC architecture and modern frameworks
Experience of .NET and MSSQL would be beneficial to your application.
We would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Developer, Programmer, Software Developer, Software Application Developer, App Developer, PHP Developer, Application Developer or .NET Developer.
What are the perks?
- Annual performance-related pay increases and bonus scheme
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Superb training facilities – over 300 courses with no limitations
- Complimentary tea, coffee and milk
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Make a positive impact on our range of applications and websites
- Team-oriented and supportive work environment
Webrecruit and Market Force are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Senior PHP Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.