Store Manager (Shop Manager, Retail Manager) BLUC77531
Our client is one of the UK’s largest women value retailers focused on selling affordable, stylish, premium quality clothing and accessories in a wide range of sizes to mature women. Established in 1982, the business has more than 30 years of experience.
They are looking for a service driven Retail Manager to join their Cowley store to maximise sales and profit by promoting excellent customer service and creating a culture which always puts the customer first. Passionate about providing Customer Service that is second to none, you will be a great people person and a team player.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high retail standards are implemented and maintained in order to maximize profits.
- The development, motivation and succession of the store team
- Implement high visual merchandising standards and clear communication and direction
- Create opportunities for development and succession through regular on the job training
- Ensuring personal development plans are kept live and objectives are set and reviewed.
- 2-5 years Retail Management experience
- Track record of meeting sales targets
- Strong selling and communication skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Great people management; able to lead effectively, motivate your team and delegate
- Knowledge of stock control procedures, general administration and experience in visual merchandising.
Our client is proud to provide the successful candidate with a comprehensive training and induction programme which ensures you are fully supported in your role from the start. A Management Trainer will be assigned to you and will support you from day one; training you in their own store, accompanying you on the first day in your own store, ensuring a full handover is provided, and being on hand for any queries going forward.
In return for your hard work we can offer you great benefits to include; free parking, store discount cards (1 for you and 1 to give to a family member), the option to join the company pension scheme, seasonal discount benefit (to purchase clothes at a discounted rate to wear for leisure or for work), 22.5 days holiday plus bank holidays, 4 weekly pay.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email