Mobile UI Designer
Job Title: Mobile UI Designer
Salary: £38,000 - £48,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful work, values and have fun while doing it. Serving millions of patients and thousands of healthcare professionals every day they are a leader in Health Tech.
Across this network their digital solutions enable data driven patient engagement, personalised online consultation powered by machine learning and patient support to people living with diabetes, hypertension and epilepsy. Their overall aim is to connect patients and transform healthcare.
Reporting to the Head of Product Management the Mobile UI Designer will be part of the myGP team and will lead the UI design of their already successful patient facing mobile app, myGP. It's experienced huge growth over the last 2 years and they're ready to move onto the next phase. As such they're looking for an Innovative and enthusiastic UI designer to take the app to the next level.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Take ownership for the UI design of their patient facing mobile app (IOS and Android).
- Work with Product Owners/Managers, Scrum Master and Development team to design innovative solutions to users' problems.
- Work alongside the Web designer, to ensure that the user experience is consistent and logical across both the app and platform.
- Work within an Agile environment, able to provide design for user stories within the rhythm of regular sprints.
- Confidently use prototyping tools and software to produce interactive prototypes.
- Design iterative user interface options and test them extensively with users to ensure that user needs are being met.
- Able to demonstrate and justify design choices backed up by theory, logic and data.
- Deliver clean and practical designs that align with the myGP brand guidelines.
- Brief and collaborate with the development team to make sure that designs are delivered as per the brief.
- Participate in ideation sessions/workshops and motivate others to think of the end user first.
- Maintain product Style Guides and Design Libraries.
What they're looking for:
- 2+ years mobile UI design experience
- A portfolio that shows your design style and developed products. (Submissions without portfolios will not be considered.)
- Positive attitude, team player and good visual communicator
- Previously shipped commercial mobile products
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Invision and Adobe Suite (or similar)
- Good knowledge of the Google and Apple design guidelines
- Excellent presentation skills
- InDesign, illustrator and After Effects experience
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technology
The Company offers the following:
- An annual individual training budget of £1000 provided to ensure you are confident in your new role.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, along with your portfolio.
Note: It is essential that you include your portfolio otherwise your application will not be considered
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful
Apply for Mobile UI Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly