MWM Consulting is a search and Board advisory consulting firm. In our search work, we advise on the appointment of top executive and functional roles, as well as Chairman and Non-Executive Director positions. As Board advisors, we act for a number of the largest companies in the world with a focus on Board performance, capability and succession planning, and conduct senior management evaluations.
The Partners have worked for over 60 of the Fortune Global 500 companies at Board-level and have found over 500 directors for the Boards of these and other businesses. We also work extensively for mid-cap enterprises, private companies and leading private equity firms. A significant proportion of our business is with clients in Continental Europe and the USA.
We wish to recruit an Associate to work with the Partners in the execution of search assignments and the business development process.
Key duties and responsibilities
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support to individual Partners in the business development process;
- Attend client briefing meetings, as appropriate;
- Develop research strategy and prepare target company lists;
- Develop initial lists of possible candidates;
- Contact and discuss the role with candidates with the aim of determining their interest in and suitability for the role;
- Participate in interviews, as appropriate;
- Prepare reports for client update meetings;
- Develop expertise in relevant industry sectors; and
- Assist in building the knowledge base of the firm.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
The candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Degree from a leading university;
- Maturity to deal with senior business leaders;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral;
- Deep understanding of developments in computer technology, in particular developments in AI, digital/e-commerce as well as knowledge of companies working in those spaces;
- Energy and resilience;
- Intellectual edge with a willingness to learn; and
- Naturally inquisitive nature and broad interest in business.
Date of posting: 30 January 2019
Closing date: 27 February 2019
Apply for Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly