Marketing Assistant / Administrative Support
4 days left
- Part Time
Job Title: Marketing & Admin Assistant
Location: West Swindon
Salary: £25,000 pro-rata
Job type: Permanent, Part time - 21-25 hours per week
The Company is a leading supplier of high performance plastic films and filmic adhesives across a range of industry sectors. Based in Swindon, Wiltshire; they have over 35 years' experience in the plastic films industry. During which time the business has developed into new markets and sectors, and grown to become an international distributor.
They are currently looking for a Marketing & Admin Assistant to assist the Senior Management across a wide range of tasks - particularly in planning, co-ordinating and carrying out work relating to the Company's marketing activities. Admin support to Management is also required.
- To co-ordinate the maintenance and regular updating of the website (using Word-Press coding) and blogs, including liaison with designers, suppliers, service providers and users.
- To assist in the creation and distribution of their regular digital newsletter to customers and new prospects.
- To provide regular analysis of sales data by region and product, including progress against targets. To monitor sales and marketing activities and to report on the data gathered.
- To co-ordinate preparation and production of Company literature, and to maintain adequate supplies of literature and samples.
- To produce, carry out, monitor and report on direct email marketing, including liaison with designers, suppliers and sales colleagues.
- Maintaining and updating the Company's marketing databases and generating reports as required.
- To assist the MD & GM in organising and conducting various activities including press releases, promotional events, exhibitions, advertising, and other such activities which take place from time to time.
- Carry out research into potential new markets and products, and to work alongside the Senior Management and Sales Team to find new prospects and develop business against agreed targets.
- General admin duties such as postal services, logging cash sale invoices, label generation, filing, organising charitable donations and hospitality events.
- SAGE CRM/Sales Order Processing/Report Creation
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- I T Literacy - experience in using Microsoft Office, Mail-Chimp, Photo-Shop, Word Press etc.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills with data interpretation and graphical presentation ability
- Copy writing skills
- Demonstration of market research and prospecting skills
- Ability to use initiative and common sense, and work without close supervision within a busy sales team.
- A good memory for data and facts as well as an organised approach to work
- A willingness to learn, particularly technical information associated with plastic sheets and adhesive films used within the printing and electronics industries.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Digital Marketing Assistant, Business Support Administrator, Marketing Associate, Social Media Executive, B2B Marketing, Communications Executive, Comms Officer, Admin Support, Office Administrator, Marketing Co-ordinator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Marketing Assistant / Administrative Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly