Key is a leading provider of high quality, flexible support services to people with disabilities and complex needs across Scotland, with a focus on positive outcomes for the people we support.
Continued growth and development of the service has created the opportunity to expand our management and support teams.
Part-time up to 30 hrs/week £9.23 per hour (£8.75 induction grade) relief register: £8.75 per hour sleepover rate: £7.50 per hour
We are also seeking to recruit Support Workers to join our established teams.
We are looking for flexible, motivated people who:
- Enjoy and have experience of working with people
- Have a positive attitude to life and are up for a challenge
- Are able to develop positive relationships with individuals and have a genuine commitment towards making a difference in people’s lives
- Have excellent life skills and the ability and desire to share these with others
- Are committed to their own learning and personal development Key provides excellent professional supervision, support and training.
- Applicants must be prepared to work flexibly to meet service user’s needs and evening, weekend and sleepover responsibilities are required.
We also have opportunities for people working as part of our relief register, this would suit those who cannot commit to a contracted post but who are available at certain times for support work. Applicants must be prepared to work flexibly as part of the team to meet the needs of the people who use our service.
Support will include work in the evenings and weekends as well as sleepovers and waking nights when required. Key provides excellent professional supervision, support and training, including access to the SVQ Framework and a chance to really make a difference to people’s lives.
To arrange an informal discussion please email Michael Lewis, Area Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application form and job description please visit our website
Closing date: Friday 15th February 2019.
Key, Key Support and Key Housing are names used by Key Housing Association Ltd, a charity registered in Scotland, No SC006652.