We at Sue Ryder have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Practice Educator in our established Neurological Care Centre near Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
At Sue Ryder Stagenhoe Park, Hertfordshire we provide the care people need to optimise their health and well-being, maximise their independence and support their emotional and social needs.
The Practice Educator role:
• Developing, leading and implementing the service's education and training plan.
• The delivery of training to external purchasers that will generate income.
• Support practice development to enhance the skills and knowledge of clinical staff to promote and facilitate improvements in practice and to improve the experience of service users and their families.
• Work flexibly to support the developmental needs of all staff, including support staff and volunteers working with complex neurological conditions, including end of life care.
The correct Practice Educator candidate will have the following:
• Current NMC Registration
• Evidence of continuous professional development
• 1st degree relating to Complex Neurological Care expertise
• Teaching qualification desirable or working towards
• Experience in teaching and learning in healthcare at Level 2 and 3
• Experience of managing and monitoring a fixed budget
• A highly organised approach to work accompanied by excellent communication skills
• IT literate
Working at Sue Ryder in Hitchin as Practice Educator is a rewarding and fulfilling career choice which also offers a whole host of benefits as below.
Apply now and discover your next exciting step in your career.
Sue Ryder benefits:
•Competitive pay rates and enhancements
•Company pension scheme
•25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays
•Option to buy and sell up to five days holiday
•Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
•Enhanced sick pay
•Corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services
•Staff discount of 15% on new goods online at shop.sueryder.org
•Season ticket loan
•Cash referral bonus scheme
•Salary sacrifice car scheme
•Cycle to work scheme