Carers and Senior Carers
To join a rapidly expanding domiciliary care company based in Amesbury, Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
- Passionate about working with clients in their own home in order to promote dignity, respect and choice?
- Able to work flexibly – to include alternate weekends?
- An enthusiastic individual who is willing to undertake a range of tasks from companionship, shopping, cleaning, personal care tasks and record/care plan maintenance keeping?
- Able to assess and react to difficult or complex issues?
- Able to demonstrate genuine care, compassion and empathy?
- Do you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle?
If this sounds like you in return There4U can offer you:
- Full in-house induction with excellent training opportunities
- Regular supervision and on-going support from Senior Carers
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Pay Rates – Carer rates from £8.50 per hour (double pay on Bank Holidays). Senior Carer £9.50 per hour
- Employee benefits including – carer of the month certificate and voucher, £100 voucher for your birthday and more
- Weekly team meetings
- Uniform and extras such as water bottles, gloves, fleeces etc
For further details, a full job description and an application form please contact the HR department at There4U on 01722 774444 or at HR@there4u.org.uk Please state which position you are applying for.
Satisfactory references & proof of eligibility to work in the UK required.
This position requires a disclosure request from the DBS. A conviction will not necessarily prevent you from being employed.
Apply for Care worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly