Service Coordinator /Mobile Supervisor/Keyholding Administrator
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Service Co-ordinator
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday to Friday between the hours of 07:00 to 16:00)
The Company provides an extensive range of services incorporated within the manned security services, mobile security patrols and the integration of multiple services to provide a complete security solution. They have maintained structured growth and achieved a portfolio of high profile customers from a wide range of industries who benefit from their expertise within the security services market. They have also developed a large portfolio within the domestic market.
They are currently looking to expand their operations team and recruit a full-time Service Co-ordinator. This new role, will act as the central point of contact for all their mobile patrol and alarm response services, and will be responsible for ensuring that high standards of service are maintained across the operation.
This individual will also act as the direct supervisor for their mobile drivers and control centre staff.
- Management of keys (including key checks, ensuring that key control procedures are followed & arranging collection, return and destruction of keys)
- Checking & distribution of Alarm Activation & Mobile Attendance Reports to their clients along with any other information required
- Acting as the central point of contact for all client queries, questions & complaints regarding their key holding and mobile patrol services
- Supervision of the Mobile & Response teams
- Supervision of the Control Centre & associated personnel
- Mobile planning, including run sheets & optimal route performance
- Mobile & Key holding performance monitoring (including response times, and mobile visit performance & providing reports on such to HOO)
- Call handling (general enquires & alarm activations)
- Central point of contact for all key holding & mobile survey updates, changes or adjustments and ensuring that all surveys remain current and renewed annually
- Key holding & mobile survey support (as required)
Please note that due to the requirements of the role all individuals who are successful will need to undergo screening which will require a five year continual career history.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience working within a customer focused environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- High level of administrative abilities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A polite, positive & professional demeanour
- An ability to demonstrate sound judgement, integrity & problem-solving skills
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the business
- An excellent level of computer literacy
- Excellent time management, ability to meet deadlines & work in a pressurised environment
- Experience supervising employees
Please note that due to the requirements of the role all individuals who are successful will need to undergo security screening to BS 7858.
- £24,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company contributed pension
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Security Office Administrator, Service Coordinator, Customer Service Agent, Customer Account Handler, Call Handler, General Administration, Operations Administrator, Scheduler, Supervisor, Service Advisor, Helpdesk Operator & Agent, Key holding Administrator, Customer Account Handler, Mobile Supervisor, Helpdesk Coordinator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Service Coordinator /Mobile Supervisor/Keyholding Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly