Senior Marketing Manager – Own Brands
Job title: Senior Marketing Manager – Own Brands
Location: London, UK
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Wage: £60,000 - £66,000 per annum
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday
Employer: NewDay Cards Ltd
Duration: Permanent only
Date advert posted: 30 January 2019
Closing date: 27 February 2019
Key responsibilities include:
- defining annual marketing plans across Own Brands, liaising with commercial teams and product teams to align business priorities.
- ensuring marketing plan delivers commercial objectives through the incorporation of key credit levers (BT’s, MT’s, Balance build etc.)
- supporting the digitisation of marketing, incorporating digitisation into all campaigns and building knowledge and expertise within the team.
- leading the development of multi touch salesforce customer journeys for Own Brands to effectively manage the in life customer journey.
- providing thought leadership on CRM and customer segmentation.
- owning the execution of all Own Brand marketing campaigns, through effective team management and robust prioritisation.
- providing strong leadership for the team and continuously developing the team.
- Cultivating the test and learn culture across the marketing team by leading thinking on test structure and campaign design with a view to continually optimizing efficiency of campaigning.
- being responsible for forecasting and the delivery of base / campaign KPIs with accountability for maximising customer lifetime value and profitability.
- delivering exceptional customer experience through the in-life journey across touch points which is driven by an expert understanding of the NewDay customer.
Criteria for selection
The candidate must possess the following attributes:
- have proven success leading a team of marketers to deliver a complex program of campaigns.
- have relevant experience of building effective relationships internally and externally and leveraging these relationships to drive proven results.
- have significant experience of working with Salesforce.
- have significant experience developing customer journeys.
- hold strong CRM skills, including early month on book, retention, cross-sell, upsell, account servicing, and customer engagement.
- hold significant experience managing an agency to deliver customer journeys and strategic projects including new project launches, rebrands, and complex customer engagement.
- have strong data understanding, including how to utilise data to drive campaign performance; experience building data requirements for campaign planning, execution and evaluation.
- have significant experience working with technology teams to represent data requirements aimed at customer centric experiences.
- have strong leadership and team management skills, with proven leadership within a changing and fast paced environment.
- have strong digital marketing skills, with experience embedding digital marketing touchpoints within a broader customer journey.
- have a broad knowledge of the UK credit industry, with detailed understand of credit card marketing.
- have proven experience influencing stakeholders with high levels of seniority (c-suite, board level).
- have previous CRM experience within consumer banking and credit cards.
- have relevant experience of large scale change projects within consumer banking and credit cards.
- have significant experience of working in a highly regulated environment.
- have proven experience leading the marketing work stream for business sponsored change projects.
- hold a degree in business, marketing and communications focus.
Please apply online to this position.
Date posted: 30 January 2019. Closing date: 27 February 2019.
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager – Own Brands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly