Junior Operations Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Junior Operations Manager in Nottingham to join a Wealth Management firm.
This firm offer specialist and tailored wealth management to clients, tailored and designed for individuals. They have gone from success to success over the years' and are well reputed in the industry.
They are currently looking to bring on an Junior Operations Manager to join their existing team in their office in Nottingham. This role will play an integral part in ensuring the smooth running of the company, it's IT infrastructure and facilities.
This role will involve assisting with improvement of the IT infrastructure, pro-active maintenance of office facilities and smooth running of the office as a whole. It will require you to assist in improvement of office projects, management, maintenence and improvement of office facilities, ensuring health and safety is adhered to and outlining further improvements, co-ordinating with and communicating with external contractors and suppliers. Overall you will be responsible for ensuring that the facilities and IT infrastructure that have a professional appearance, are safe, secure and user friendly - this will facilitate an effective and efficient working team.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary up to GBP30,000 dependent on skills and experience (negotiable)
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5% employers pension contribution
- Friendly and great social environment to work with within the team
- Half of your parking charge paid monthly
- Excellent career opportunity to develop current skill-set and step up into a Junior Operations role
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally having working an a previous Junior or Operations Manager type role
- Excellent communication and people skills
- To have attention to detail and be pr-active
- Someone who is a team player
- Those with excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads effectively
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please either apply below or contact Katie at Recruit UK on 0117 to discuss details further