Content Executive - Luxury travel
Expressions Holidays is a luxury, specialist tour operator, established in 1989 in London and now based in Exeter. We specialise in selling tailor-made holidays and travel experiences to selected destinations including Italy, France, Spain, Sri Lanka, the Caribbean and Australia/New Zealand. We also sell special interest holidays including wine and garden tours for small groups, opera breaks, family holidays and cultural breaks. We employ a team of like-minded graduates at our offices in Exeter, and have a support network in finance, IT, web and design around the country.
We are looking to recruit a part-time (or full-time) content executive (s) to work on our website in particular.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a graduate to gain experience of the travel industry, to take ownership of projects, to work independently within a team and to contribute. The role has a unique blend of creativity, commercial acumen and organisational skills.
The role involves:
• Updating existing content on our website
• Creating new content for the website - hotel copy, touring holidays, destination copy
• Maintain photo library for web and print
• Create web pages for new web content
• Holiday brochure updating
Skills and requirements:
• Fast writer
• Understanding the commercial nature of our holidays
• Eye for detail - accurate numbers and use of English
• Work with keen intelligence and accuracy
• Love of travel and travel writing
• Understanding how to write for an educated, well-travelled audience
• Communication skills - external and internal
This job can be part-time (or possibly full-time) and shared with other co-workers. It would suit an undergraduate or a postgraduate still undertaking a university course, or it could be full-time.
You will be educated to UK degree level, ideally from a Russell Group university. You should have very good Microsoft Office skills and experience.Knowledge an any European languages is an advantage.
You will be joining a team of other graduates, some from Exeter, others from other UK universities, who work across the company in holiday sales, marketing, product, admin and accounts, based in our attractive and spacious offices with parking in Exeter. Training will be provided on the job, in-house and externally.To apply send your CV and covering letter to us by clicking APPLY NOW.