Transformation - senior
5 days left
- Full Time
Eight Advisory, London
Advertising period: 29 January 2019 – 26 February 2019
Eight Advisory is an independent advisory firm specialising in transactions, restructuring and operational solutions.
We are expanding our London Transformation (Operations) team and are looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior to join the current select team of professionals in London.
Eight Advisory is a firm that presents a real opportunity for ambitious individuals as all professionals are encouraged to develop their client network and business development skills, as well as contributing at all levels to the overall leadership and management of the business.
Seniors will have the opportunity to be involved in Transformation engagements, working closely with our Partners, Directors and Managers. Eight Advisory Seniors are expected to:
- Work closely with PE and corporate clients, supporting them through periods of change, delivering genuine insight and advice;
- Work across different aspects of transactions. We are keen to give our people the opportunity to gain broad experience and new skills;
- Operate seamlessly with colleagues in Transaction Support, Tax and Valuations to provide clients with holistic advice and insight, both in the UK and internationally; and
- Undertake technical analysis and use analytics to develop key deliverables including buyside/sellside due diligence reports, value creation assessments, and project management tools.
Required skills and experience
- Excellent academic record, with an undergraduate degree of 2.1 or above.
- ACA (or equivalent) qualified with first time passes essential.
- Prior experience of the following is essential:
- Transactions / investments in the UK market;
- Working with cross boarder teams;
- Independent financial modelling;
- Valuations experience (including DCF analysis);
- Data science and analytics (specifically Alteryx and Tableau); and
- Knowledge of UK KYC requirements.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential, additional languages highly desirable.
- Strong numerical and financial skills, with the ability to link operational analysis to financial reporting.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with advanced excel skills required to analyse large volumes of data.
- An existing network of professional relationships in the corporate finance, venture capital and private equity industries in Europe and other countries that are part of the Eight International Alliance.
Apply for Transformation - senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly