Duffields SW Ltd is a family owned animal feed manufacturing business with 4 sites operating throughout the UK.
Due to increased demand we are looking for a candidate to provide support to our Procurement Department at our Yeovil Office.
This role is full time (8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday) and permanent.
The Roles & Tasks:
- Liaising with suppliers/hauliers.
- Matching purchase/supplier contracts.
- Process customer orders by telephone, email, fax and internal memos
- Process invoices and investigate any queries.
- Manage and reconcile purchase contracts as necessary.
- Producing daily intake raw material schedules.
- Work with transport & production to ensure raw material stocks are sufficient.
- Carry out such other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Report any outstanding queries, delivery & product availability issues to the Procurement Manager.
- Assist Managers/Directors with admin duties as required.
- Stock reconciliation & analysis.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
Apply for Intake Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly