Innovation Senior Manager (Business Model Design)
Innovation Senior Manager - Business Model Design
Location: Angel, London or Home Based. The role will require the ability to travel to London and various locations to carry out research on a weekly basis.
Hours: Full Time/Part Time - Flexible working options. We appreciate not everyone has the same working needs and support flexible working throughout the organisation. Please do advise what your preferred working pattern would be when you apply for this position.
Salary: Competitive - please advise of your salary expectations when you apply
Closing date for applications: We are reviewing applications on an on-going basis and will be carrying out phone screen interviews throughout the application process. The closing date for applications is 17th February, but if you are interested in this opportunity please do not delay your application. Also, please ensure, that you are available on the interview dates identified below.
Phone screen interviews will take place throughout January and February. There will be an assessment day on Tuesday 5th March which all shortlisted candidates will be expected to attend. There will also be an extended face-to-face interview for shortlisted candidates - these will be held in late February / early March.
Application Method: Please upload a CV & Cover Letter document.
Do you have the passion and objectivity for ensuring organisations work on the right things and have the greatest social impact?
If you have the passion for helping organisations to make the right decisions and have an objective mind-set our Innovation Senior Manager (Business Model Design) could be right for you.
In this role you will play the crucial role of making sure that our innovation team generates maximum impact for CRUK - enabling the team to secure funding (both internally and externally) and making sure the team are making the most of the budget available.
As Innovation Senior Manager (Business Model Design) you will:
- Provide objective data to inform prioritisation and decision making - what should the team work on?
- Ensure the team is set up to develop and track success metrics for innovation projects
- Report on overall impact of the CRUK Innovation Team
- Enable the Innovation Team to secure funding
We are game changers. Here at Cancer Research UK, we aim to save more lives by preventing, controlling and curing cancer sooner. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work.
Join us and help pioneer more tomorrows through your:
- Ability to provide objective data to inform prioritisation and decision making
- Experience of financial modelling and analysis
- Experience of developing business cases/business model canvasses to support recommendations for decisions makers
- Ability to communicate financial information and complex data analysis in a simple way that tells a story
- Ability to communicate the commercial consequences of decisions to stakeholders
- Ability to develop and track success metrics for innovation projects
If you can do all this and more, you will enjoy a great career as we work together to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
To view the full job description, please click here
For more insight to this role, hear from the director of the team and to get more information about the wider teams you will be working with, you can view of candidate pack here