Business Development Executive
We are a tech-driven, London based vending business focussed on providing healthy snacks & drinks. The company has developed a next-generation Smart machine & web enabled platform that incorporates touchscreen technology and completely revolutionises the buying process.
Having launched our 2.0 machine around 12 months ago we've bought onboard some great clients, including; Apple, Amazon, Barclays, PwC, BT Sport, Virgin Active and are already in discussions with a range of other organisations about our offering.
Our machine and technology behind it is best in class giving us a distinct advantage over other vending operators. With automated retail as a sector predicted to boom in the coming years we are perfectly positioned to capitalise on this and dominate the healthy vending space.
In addition to this the technology lends itself really well to other sectors and the company is already exploring applications of the technology across other market sectors.
The last 12 months have been absolutely transformational for the company having make key hires across functions and putting a structure in place to support rapid growth over the coming 12-18 months. This role will work closely with the Business Development Manager and Marketing team to raise awareness across key sectors and grow our already impressive list of clients.
We're looking for candidates who are driven and keen to grow in a company that is in the process of redefining an industry. A good portion of this role at least initially will be outbound sales and generating leads, so previous experience working in sales would be beneficial.
- Develop a deep understanding of our business and proposition
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager on specific targets and long-term client acquisition strategy
- Outbound lead generation using; Phone, email, social media
- Following up with incoming business enquiries and assessing suitability
- Growing, maintaining and updating existing sales database
- Researching market sectors and identifying potential opportunities
- Represent the company at industry events and exhibitions
Hours of Work: Predominately M-F between 9-6 but occasional evening work attending events!