Service Delivery Analyst - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you a driven and engaging IT Service Delivery professional who can help us win the fight against cancer? Its an exciting time to join us on our Future of Work Programme. This role will be focused on service delivery of the roll out and management of the new laptop estate.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to...
- Problem Management of the Service Desk calls related to the new laptops
- Redesign of the analysis process for service calls in order to focus it on user needs.
- Set up the reporting and dashboards needed to spot trends
- Identification and Problem Management of issues potentially affecting the Future of Work roll out either via the service desk or via the Future of Work team.
- Analysis of the current support process and identification of improvements to be made to better deal with the increased volume of users.
- Review and redesigning User Policies/Support/Purchasing processes.
A courageous spirit drives us all forward and our body of 3,500 people work towards our shared goal in a dynamic and rewarding environment. This a great opportunity to work for a best in class IT organisation with a team of circa 250 IT colleagues supporting exciting projects for the charity.
Help us save lives and add years through your....
- Passion in service delivery
- Knowledge of the major components supporting a complex Technology estate
- Expertise in problem management and process redesign
- Ability to identify trends and provide commentary to service delivery managers and Head of Service Delivery
- Worked in a ITIL environment
Our aim of curing all cancers sooner leads us to be increasingly ambitious, which is reflected in our fast paced and diverse environment. This means that you'll be focusing on driving down costs while continuing to deliver excellent service to the charity.
If you can do all this and more, you'll enjoy a great career as we work hard to beat cancer sooner.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Do not delay apply today
Closing date: Ongoing till role is filled
Salary: GBP26,000 to GBP30,000 (some flexibility for the right candidate)
Contract: 6 month Fixed Term Contract - 35 hours per week