Experienced Land Manager - Peterborough
Our client is a respected house builder with developments throughout the UK. They are seeking an experienced, skilled and ambitious Land Manager to seek out new opportunities within the Cambridgeshire area. The successful candidate will have experience dealing with large land deals including brownfield sites.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team, working with a company who can provide fantastic future career opportunities.
The role will involve:
- Sourcing land for development
- Source and secure Partnership Housing deals
- Creating land offers supported by relevant data gathering data
- Liaising with other departments for the site acquisition and development process
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experienced Land Professional
- Entrepreneurial approach to business
- Experience development Greenfield and Brownfield sites
- Management experience beneficial
In return our client can offer:
- Basic Salary between GBP45,000- GBP55,000
- Company Car/ Car Allowance
- Fantastic career progression for the right candidate
- Bonus scheme
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.