Lettings Manager - West Yorkshire
2 days left
- Full Time
A full-time Lettings Manager is required to join my client and award-winning multiple branch estate agents for their Guiseley office to oversee and grow the area's residential lettings service.
They are looking for candidates who are experienced in residential lettings and ideally working in the West Yorkshire market. You must have experience with the rules and regulations associated with lettings and are familiar with the procedure, from rental appraisal to listing, finding and signing up tenants and dealing with tenancy agreements.
- Managing Lettings & Property Management team
- Checking property / Tenancy files
- Achieving individual and office targets for valuations
- Processing applications
- Move-ins, renewals and property management/maintenance turnaround times and customer satisfaction
- Proven background in lettings is required
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Full and clean UK driving licence
As a Lettings Manager, you will be required to work full-time Monday- Friday with alternative Saturdays.
In return, our client will offer a GBP20,000 basic with an OTE of GBP25,000 & Car Allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.