Marketing Solutions Account Manager
Are you experienced in Multimedia or B2B sales? Are you motivated, target driven and enjoy making money? If so we want to hear from you! We currently have great opportunities for experienced sales professionals to join us as a Multimedia Field Sales Executives, for our Taunton office, home of the County Gazette!
Newsquest is one of the largest regional media companies in the UK. We employ an experienced sales force of media specialists who help local businesses generate awareness and promote their products and services to local audiences. Our parent company is Gannett Inc, the largest news publisher in the US, with titles including USA Today.
The Role: As a Marketing Solutions Account Manager, you will be an integral part of the customer experience and inspire long-term customer engagement.
Your role will be out on the road, managing your own territory across the Oxford area, for print and digital media sales to local businesses. This will include some business to business (B2B) calling to generate new appointments with customers to go and meet them at their premises, with some account management of existing clients. This includes efficiently managing their digital and print expectations, demonstrating your ability to not only understand their products but the best-tailored options for their individual needs.
Efficient client relationship management throughout is an essential part of this role. You can deliver sales targets against KPI's, generate repeat business and maintain accurate client accounts with administration, payments and compliance.
About You: Enthusiasm, passion and motivation are a given! Previous experience of Field Sales is ideal for this role, due to the nature of the responsibilities and strong time management. Ideally, you will have field sales experience within multimedia sales (digital and print), however, good sales experience in other areas will be considered.
You must be able to demonstrate the following for this role:
* Target driven, confident, outgoing, resilient under pressure and a desire to make money
* Prior field sales experience, and ability to manage your own schedule efficiently
* Smart, impressive business appearance - first impressions count in field sales, and we need our sales professionals to look business sharp!
* Prior experience within media with motors clients is ideal, or good sales experience from the motors industry in general
* Interpersonal and negotiating ability with a flair of winning new business, high level of attention to detail, strong organisational and time management skills.
* Key to your success will be your product knowledge and superb communication skills (verbal and written) - via our Sales Excellence Academy coupled with your drive and ambition, we will give you the tools to support and help build your success
* Able to work off your own initiative and the desire to contribute ideas
* Experienced with Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Valid full UK Driving Licence due to the nature of the role
* Educated to GCSE level, including Mathematics and English.
About Us: It takes great passion and real commitment to succeed in a career in sales and media. That's why exceptional and passionate people have helped build our success to date, and we encourage everyone to be brave, try something new and have fun while they are doing it. We are a collaborative team who thrive in a performance-based environment, with our outstanding Sales Excellence Academy, from the start of your career with our support and quality training is provided to help you achieve this.
In return we offer:
* Competitive salary package and uncapped commission with realistic OTE
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company car, laptop/iPad and mobile
* Pension scheme
* Excellent training facilities and overall a fun lively work environment!