Business Support Officer
4 days left
- Full Time
Creative Support is a nationally respected not for profit provider of housing, care and support services for people with mental health needs, people with a learning disability, older people and socially excluded groups. We are committed to high levels of service user involvement, co-production and empowering service users to enjoy independence & wellbeing.
We are looking for a valued new member of our busy tendering and business development team based in our head office in Stockport. You will need to be well organised, hard-working and flexible as this is a fast paced and challenging role, working to multiple deadlines. You will be able to work independently, manage your own workload and respond flexibly to the needs of the team & the wider organisation. You will be IT proficient (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint), have excellent written/verbal communication skills and a high standard of customer service.
The role will include:
- Proactively seeking tender opportunities
- Managing email/written correspondence
- Communicating with internal & external stakeholders
- Critically evaluating/summarising information
- Jointly creating pre-qualification and tender submissions
- Researching information for tenders
- Data management
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Creating reports
- A full range of administrative duties
We can offer you a varied, interesting role in our busy and dynamic charity. You will be offered on the job/external training and career development opportunities.