Experienced Software Developer
3 days left
- Contract Type
Technopoly have a great opportunity for an experienced candidate with a background in software development.
What will you be doing?
You will be working with our team of experts on a wide variety of projects across our product range. You may be working with an existing product to customise it to a particular client’s specific requirements or to produce a one-off new development for them. You may be working to future proof our software by being part of the team that is upgrading it to make it web based.
- You are self taught or a graduate who is passionate about programming.
- You are looking for a career in a Newquay based SME where you can make a difference.
- You will be able on occasion to travel to clients as our company representative and discuss projects with them if required.
- You have the ability to work within a team and appreciate the qualities and ideas of others.
- You can communicate and empathise with our differing customer base and guide them through projects and techno jargon.
- You have a great sense of humour and honesty.
We have been trading for 25 years and have a suite of market leading software solutions. We are in the process of re launching our company brand from AppSoft to Technopoly, to go “back to the future” and as part of this we are upgrading all our products to be mobile platform based. Join us at this exciting time for the next part of our journey, be part of our growth and help us shape our future.
Other Application Details
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to fulfil your potential
- A family run business that cares about its employees
- An established friendly team who are proud of all we achieve.
- Great office location at Prow Park in Newquay with several great surf beaches 5 minutes away.
- Onsite café and takeaway.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Complimentary fresh fruit.
- Salary sacrifice bike scheme.
- 25 days holiday per year as well as bank holidays
Interested? Attach your CV to apply via Unlocking Potential Jobs
Applications must be submitted via the Unlocking Potential Jobs Website