Assistant Store Manager (Deputy Manager, Assistant Retail Manager) BLUB77329
Our client is one of the UK’s largest women value retailers focused on selling affordable, stylish, premium quality clothing and accessories in a wide range of sizes to mature women. Established in 1982, the business has more than 30 years of experience.
They are now looking for someone to join their Bradford store, proactively supporting the Store Manager in maximising sales through promoting excellent customer service and creating a culture which puts the customer first. With experience of leading and managing a team, you will be passionate about providing an excellent level of Customer Service, driving KPI’s and be great a communicator. Flexibility is also a key part of the role in order to respond to the fast-paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high retail standards are implemented and maintained in order to maximize profits
- Support the development of Sales Colleagues
- Create opportunities for development and succession through regular on the job training
- Ensuring personal development plans are kept live and objectives are set and reviewed
- 1-3 years Retail Management experience
- Track record of meeting sales targets
- Strong selling and communication skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Great people management; able to lead effectively, motivate your team and delegate.
- Knowledge of stock control procedures, general administration and experience in visual merchandising
- This store provides an excellent opportunity for progression, with a Store Manager who has a brilliant track record of investing in their time to train and develop their team, helping people be the best they can be.
Our client is proud to provide the successful candidate with a comprehensive training and induction programme which ensures you are fully supported in your role from the start. A Management Trainer will be assigned to you and will support you from day one; training you in their own store, accompanying you on the first day in your own store, ensuring a full handover is provided, and being on hand for any queries going forward.
In return for your hard work they can offer you great benefits to include; store discount cards (1 for you and 1 to give to a family member), the option to join the company pension scheme, seasonal discount benefit (to purchase clothes at a discounted rate to wear for leisure or for work), 22.5 days holiday plus bank holidays, 4 weekly pay.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Assistant Store Manager (Deputy Manager, Assistant Retail Manager) BLUB77329
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly