Exciting Sales Driven Opportunity
3 days left
- Full Time
Frank Recruitment Group are looking for energetic and driven individuals to grow and develop with a Global leader in IT Recruitment.
Our employee mission is to offer unlimited career opportunities to our employees in an environment that allows future leaders to emerge and thrive, with the earning potential that matches your hard work and determination.
What we look for in our TRCs:
- A superior work ethic with an attitude to go beyond and achieve your potential
- Ability to command and control the full recruitment process (B2B and B2C)
- Seizing every opportunity to sell and negotiate
- High performance people who rise to a challenge
- Perseverance, resilience and professionalism
Frank Recruitment Group pride ourselves with a meritocracy where earning potential and professional kudos is accessible to all.
We have been backed by TPG Growth, one of the largest private investment funds in the world, and we are first recruitment group to receive an investment, with Uber, Spotify and Airbnb amongst their investment portfolio.
What FRG can offer you:
- Uncapped commission and a competitive base salary between GBP16k - GBP20k - OTE in 1st year of GBP30-40k
- Rapid career progression that matches your ability and potential
- Tailored award-winning training from Frank University that is available throughout your entire career
- Exciting and stimulating company culture where hard work is recognised
- Performance based incentives and rewards
- Global office transfers
The responsibilities of a TRC:
- Head hunting the best talent in the IT industry
- Management of the full recruitment process and becoming an expert in the field
- Utilising superior sales techniques to negotiate with your clients and candidates
- Maintaining successful relationships with your clients
At FRG, talent is recognised and celebrated, in a culture that values well-being, enjoyment and effectiveness equally.
Are you ready to go beyond and be part of an unstoppable journey to be proud of?
Contact or to discuss the TRC opportunity further.