HR Advisor / Generalist
4 days left
- Full Time
HR Advisor / Generalist
Are you a passionate HR Generalist seeking a fresh, new challenge? Want to play an integral part in the operation and growth of a highly-successful business? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
About the Company
With a strong focus on innovation, simplicity and great customer service, our client is a leading industrial group that manufactures fittings for the water, gas and waste industries. They are now looking for an HR Advisor / Generalist to join their friendly team in Chesterfield.
- Salary of £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Fast-paced and engaging work environment
- Life assurance
- Company sick pay scheme
- Lifestyle benefits package
- The chance to travel internationally and visit our client’s other offices
- Huge range of discounted shopping at supermarkets and retail outlets
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in HR and take on a varied, autonomous role where you’ll have the freedom to manage your own workload and time.
Our client is dedicated to investing in their people and offer a welcoming environment where staff are supported to deliver high-quality work and have a laugh along the way.
You will have the chance to build on our client’s existing culture, recruit even more amazing people into their team and make a positive, lasting impact on the organisation.
As an HR Advisor / Generalist, you will provide a holistic HR service to the business.
In this true generalist role, you will provide HR advice and guidance, oversee the full recruitment process, handle HR administration tasks and oversee the occupational health functions.
As part of your role, you’ll occasionally be required to travel overseas to visit our client’s international sites.
Your duties will involve:
- Creating job descriptions, interviewing candidates and making offers
- Handling new starter contracts, as well as the on-boarding and leaver process
- Dealing with absence management
- Managing disciplinary procedures
- Supporting the Compliance functions, including Health & Safety and Environmental
To be considered as an HR Advisor / Generalist, you’ll need:
- To be an experienced HR Generalist with experience of managing complex ER cases, including absence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A proactive approach
- Strong problem-solving abilities
Ideally, you’ll be CIPD qualified to level 5 at a minimum, but this isn’t essential.
Other companies may call this role HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Officer, HR Advisor, Human Resources Officer, Human Resources Advisor, ER Advisor or Employee Relations Advisor.
This is a full time role, working 37.5 hours per week, 8:30 – 17:00, Monday – Friday with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking an exciting, new challenge as an HR Advisor / Generalist, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.