International Tax Consultant
6 days left
- Full Time
Skybridge Albion Limited is a successful multifunctional company, which is primarily engaged in spheres of entertainment and trade in a variety of goods and equipment.
As a specialist consulting for business operating with international structures and concluding transactions with Ukrainian and other foreign entities, your work will involve:
- Working as part of the Company`s team contributing to ongoing and one-off projects;
- Ensuring compliance of the Company with domestic and international tax laws, staying abreast of all relevant changes;
- Providing consultations on the matters of international tax regulations in European Union, Ukraine, Belarus and other counties which the Company deals with;
- Examining accounts of the Company to determine tax liability and making adjustments to claims where necessary;
- Considering any problems concerning international taxation of the Company and discussing cases with accountants and other specialists of the Company;
- Liaison with international and local tax authorities and other governmental organisations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Prior experience of more than 5 years in legal and/or tax consulting;
- Academic degree in law with a perfect academic record;
- Significant experience in Ukrainian law required;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details;
- Good reading, writing and speaking skills in Ukrainian, Russian and English languages;
- Project management and execution skills and proven ability to execute and manage complex projects, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
If you're interested in this role and meet all the requirements listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Apply for International Tax Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly