Autex Acoustics Ltd is a manufacturing and product development company, specialising in textiles and advanced fibre technology. We supply a diverse range of consumer, commercial and speciality industrial products to markets all over the world. Autex is founded on principles of innovation and outstanding customer service.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be highly organised, provide exceptional admin support to our sales team and help them to exceed their sales objectives.
The ideal candidate would be an efficient and accurate administrator, with GCSE’s in English and Maths, confident use of IT packages such as MS Word and Excel along with the ability and flexibility to learn other software applications used by the company. A high standard of written and verbal communication is required in order to liaise with customers,and colleagues effectively.
- To serve as a point of contact for customers and assist with their queries about products, orders, deliveries and general enquires
- Processing of purchase orders through Sage 50
- Issuing Customers with product quotations
- Ensuring all internal systems are kept up to date with all relevant information
- File all orders/documentation.
- Notify transport of collection times.
- Print Transport labels and ensure the despatch team have all relevant documentation
What we need from you
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Previous experience in a Sales Support or Administration role (Ideal but not Essential)
- Confident and polite phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Possess an adaptable and flexible approach to work and show an ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
Work well both individually and as part of a team