Career and Employment Team Leader
Career and Employment Team Leader
Location: Easton, Bristol. Ability to travel to West Midlands when needed.
Maternity Cover – 1-year contract (with business growth, this contract can be extended).
Full-time (37.5 hours a week)
Salary range: £22,000 – 25,000 (Dependant on experience managing contracts and employer relationships)
Our client is a leading provider of integration services for refugees. They provide housing support for refugees and their subsidiary training arm provides training, career advice and employer engagement to the local community.
Their training subsidiary works with learners and employers to create and deliver life-changing opportunities, remove barriers and supply outstanding teaching, learning and assessment activities. They are striving to be a trailblazer in working directly with employers to fill skills shortages in all industries. They provide information, advice and guidance to help people make decisions on learning, training and employment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a value driven business where you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and develop the Career and Employment services which will transform lives across the West of England.
- To establish new relationships with businesses/stakeholders for the company to offer a recruitment solution and improve diversity in their workplace in South West and Midlands.
- To manage existing relationships with businesses/stakeholders in the South West and Midlands.
- To oversee the Career Team staff and contracts that offer Career Advice and support to the community.
- Manage career related contracts in South West and Midlands.
- Due diligence and maintaining effective working relationships with Prime contractors.
- Work closely with Senior Project Officer to identify and tender for potential funding opportunities and to manage incoming new projects.
- To line manage Career Staff working on Career contracts in South West and Midlands (Prospects and ESOL Employment Project with Council).
- Line manage any new staff acquired for new contracts.
- Using sales and business development techniques to attract business from client companies wanting to increase diversity in their workforce.
- Build an effective working relationship with employers to understand their recruitment needs to offer a bespoke recruitment solution for them.
- Agree on commercial pricing with Finance Manager before agreeing with Employer.
- Ensure all Terms and Conditions are signed and agreed on before project delivery.
- Arrange and attend all future meetings with the employer, training team and Career and Recruitment Advisor to create a bespoke programme linking the community to the employer.
- Communicate all recruitment needs to Career and Recruitment Advisor to ensure pre-selection for the programme is what the employer requires.
- Work closely with Marketing team for sales/promotion of employer programmes.
- Evaluation of programme once finished.
- Manage existing stakeholder relationships.
- Experience managing relationships with employers and stakeholders.
- Experience managing contracts.
- Excellent I.T skills as well as communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent management of work load and quality of paperwork.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work amongst all teams in the organisation.
- Knowledge of sales and business development techniques.
- People management skills.
- Well organised, capable of working under pressure, meeting deadlines and managing own time effectively.
- Flexibility to work in South West and Midlands.
- Satisfy completion of an enhanced DBS check.
- Able to work in a target driven environment, and ability to meet or exceed contract targets.
- Commitment to delivering quality services.
- An understanding of and commitment to promoting equality and diversity.
- Recruitment Consultant experience
Important: In order to be considered for this role please include CV and a covering letter giving details of how you meet the role criteria.