Commercial Finance Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Commercial Finance Manager
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We’re now looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join the Knowledge Solutions Division of our group.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
This is a brilliant opportunity to become a key member of a team that plays a central role in the strategic management of our organization. You’ll have the chance to drive good financial management practices and support the successful delivery of our goals.
We pride ourselves on setting the industry benchmark and invest significantly in our people to ensure they have the best possible opportunity to deliver an outstanding service and realise their professional goals.
What’s more, we’re located just a stone’s throw from Gunnersbury station and have free on-site parking for those who choose to drive.
As the Commercial Finance Manager, you’ll perform a range of accounting activities to support our Knowledge Solutions Division.
In this important role, you’ll prepare monthly management accounts, perform analysis and carry out a range of reporting. Specifically, you’ll:
- Work with the Business and Finance Teams to provide commercial support and analysis
- Support our commercial decision-making and carry out project margin analysis
- Facilitate project bids, tenders, revenue, margin and cost centres
- Help to prepare for the year-end audit and handle auditor’s queries
- Identify ways to enhance processes and controls within the Finance Department
To join us as a Commercial Finance Manager, you’ll need:
- To be ACMA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experience in a commercial finance team
- Previous experience of analytical accounting and dashboards
- Excellent communication skills
Other organizations may call this role Commercial Finance Manager, Finance Manager, Senior Commercial Analyst, Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, Financial Controller, Financial Manager, Senior Accountant, Accountancy Manager, Finance Business Partner or Business Partnering Finance Manager.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge as our Commercial Finance Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.