Commercial Services Lead
Commercial Services Lead
Are you an office administration professional with great customer service skills? Want to take on an exciting, new challenge as a Commercial Services Lead with a long-established organisation? If so, read on.
Born from humble beginnings in 1817, Ernest Jackson provides a wide range of healthcare products to keep families at their best. We are part of a leading group that includes some of the world’s best-known confectionery, food, and beverage brands.
We are now looking for a Commercial Services Lead to join us in Crediton and oversee our order processing and invoicing activities. This role is commutable from Exeter, Okehampton, Taunton, Honiton, Plymouth and Barnstaple.
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Competitive annual bonus scheme
- Performance incentive schemes
- Contributory pension (up to 4%)
- 35 days’ holiday allowance per annum (including Bank Holidays and the option to purchase additional holiday)
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits programme
- Free ’fit for life’ medical assessments
- Paid community volunteering days
- Online university learning materials
- Access to international group job vacancies
- Participation in frequent social events
With a rich 200 year history, we pride ourselves on having a high-performing and collaborative culture where employees are supported to enhance their career and develop their knowledge and skills.
You will have the chance to support the ongoing success of our internationally reaching group and gain valuable insight into our commercial activities.
As the Commercial Services Lead, you’ll ensure the smooth running of our order processing and invoicing activities. You’ll also provide admin support to the Commercial Team.
Reporting to the Commercial Services Finance Manager, you’ll process orders and invoices and respond to customers’ queries. You’ll swiftly highlight any issues to the Commercial Team to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
Your duties will include:
- Raising and tracking purchase orders
- Carrying out basic data analysis and weekly reporting
- Identifying ways to improve existing processes and procedures
- Helping to update systems
To be considered as a Commercial Services Lead, you’ll need:
- Customer service and office administration experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- A high level of IT literacy, including good MS Excel skills
- At a minimum, A Levels (or equivalent)
We would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Customer Service Executive, Customer Support Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Clerk, Office Co-ordinator or Customer Care Rep.
Other companies may call this role Senior Commercial Administrator, Senior Commercial Services Administrator, Senior Customer Service Administrator, Sales & Order Processor or Sales Support Administrator.
Webrecruit and Ernest Jackson are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next step as a Commercial Services Lead, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday (flexible start and end times)