Food and Beverage Staff
EEF Venues are looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team based at Woodland Grange, Leamington Spa.
Currently working within the hospitality business, you will be looking for your next challenge; a role where you can apply your current skills, whilst developing and learning new areas of the industry.
Woodland Grange is an award winning, 4 star, residential conference venue. It has state-of-the-art facilities, picturesque grounds and a convenient, central location. The business is growing year on year, providing excellent opportunities for progression.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To contribute to the professional day to day running of the operation, ensuring customer expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- Motivating the team to provide first class customer service and satisfaction, managing performance where required.
- Ensuring the team consistently adheres to company standards and policies.
- Ensuring Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Working towards and completing daily, weekly and monthly targets.
To be successful you will:
- Currently be working in a Food and Beverage role within a hospitality, contract catering, or restaurant environment.
- Have exceptional customer service skills, high standards and excellent attention to detail.
- You will have an engaging personality, a real flair for team work and the leadership skills to manage the department in the Assistant Manager’s absence.
- Previous experience of running a bar, including stock control, cashing up and staff rotas would be advantageous.
- Full-time – 40 hours per week as required, working 5 days out of 7
EEF require all job applicants to share our company-wide commitment to putting the Customer First.
If you are invited to an interview, you will be required to demonstrate a good understanding of customer service and to provide examples of having delivered customer service to a high standard.
We are also looking for Food and Beverage Assistants and Housekeeping staff to join our team so if you would like further information then please get in touch.