SALES ADMINISTRATOR - Urgent role!!
- Full Time
Basic salary £18k to £22k dependent on experience
Our client was founded in 1985 and is an award winning innovative luggage and travel goods business with offices in UK, US, Australia, Hong Kong and China. They have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join their fast-paced and busy Sales team.
The role involves:
- Receiving customer orders from National Account Managers and directly from customers
- Checking, preparing and processing detailed customer orders and customer specific packaging requirements
- Briefing other internal departments on customer requirements
- Communicating with customers by email and by telephone to finalise orders
- Supplying Presentation Sheets
- Arranging and preparing of customer samples
- Managing complex customer files
- Occasional note taking in customer meetings
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of managing the sales administration for a large customer account. Full training will be given but to be considered you must:
- Have sales order experience in an office environment
- Be self-motivated, highly organised and methodical
- Have strong communication skills, particularly written and able to manage multiple email chains proficiently
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have very good numerical skills for entering, checking, analysing data and solving problems
- Possess strong IT skills – Outlook & Excel are essential
- Occasionally be able to handle bulky customer samples
If you are interested in this role and wish to join the best luggage company in the UK, please apply with your CV today!