Gas day Operator
Gas Day Operator
6 month contract
GBP20 per hour
Advantage Resourcing are recruiting for a Gas Day Operator on behalf of a major Oil and Gas client based in Central London. The client are an international organisation and are well recognised within the Oil and Gas sector.
The candidate will be responsible for the day- to-day operational management of the clients' gas activities in the UK and various European countries.
- Accurate allocation of the various volumes types to the appropriate contracts and delivery points and timely submissions for invoicing.
- Focal point for Claims Validation Agent submissions and reconciliation and allocation of all upstream flows into the UK including beach purchase/sales agreements.
- Calculation of Gas Day balances for invoicing. Focal point for all inquiries from gas operations staff, traders and finance with respect to volume allocation.
- Daily check of upstream field data in ETRM system and focal point for any disputes with downstream buyers of gas from the client.
- Ensure agreed business controls are in place and followed, and suggest and implement improvements.
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with the operational focal points across Europe including Transmission System Operators, pipeline operators and counter parties.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree Qualified
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills - particularly Excel
- Experienced user of IT systems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of EU gas operations and gas transportation is advantageous
If you would like to apply for this role please give Sam Shabir at Advantage Resourcing a call on . Job ID : 822052Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.