Shift Technician - Operations
My client is a renowned global business with in excess of 50,000 employees and a turnover of 17bn Euros. They offer a diverse portfolio of products and services to their customers and are truly well-respected for their commitment to quality and customer service within a wide range of manufacturing and engineering sectors. A key driver to their success in staying ahead of the competition is that they have continually embraced the very latest in technology and engineering advancement to always stay at the cutting edge of their chosen markets.
They now require a Shift Technician with a proven plant operations background to join their site-based team.
A shift based position (sample shift pattern available)
Key aspects of the role will include...
- Working in collaboration with anRemote Operating Centre (ROC) to monitor & operate Process plants, Customer equipment and Liquid road tanker despatches.
- Ensuring all Plant operations & associated work is carried out safely to company standards and Statutory Regulations.
- Working in collaboration with the Delivery Planning Centre (DPC) and Product Supply Team to ensure road tankers are filled to schedule and relevant quality control documents are maintained.
- Acting as Senior Person for Site emergencies when no supervisor or Manager is on site.
You will be...
- ONC or HNC in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience of shift team working on a process plant.
- Demonstrate the potential to build a good base knowledge and understanding of the clients industry, it's statutory standards and codes of practice.
- Having good basic understanding of current Health, Safety and Environment legislation.
- You must have a high level of personal Integrity
A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate, together with excellent opportunities for career progression.