2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a rapidly growing organisation within the communications industry. Due to recent investment and developent of new products the business are looking to dramatically increase their market share and are building a team to support that.
They currently seek a driven creative marketing executive to join the team based near to Colchester. The role requires candidates who have had exposure to the full marketing mix with proven experience of direct mail marketing, creative content generation and designing of materials using professional programmes (inDesign, Adobe).
The role covers digital marketing and you will be responsible for delivering digital marketing campaigns via email and writing content online. The role will report to the Head of Marketing and will also cover the following responsibilities:
- Production and ownership of content for online/offline materials and sales collateral
- Direct email marketing and email template design
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with strategic marketing planning for up and coming campaigns/campaign planning
- Creating captivating and persuasive written material for marketing campaigns including blog content, company news and provide written material for brochures/leaflets/flyers
- Ability to liaise and work with the marketing agency of choice
- Support the Head of Marketing with administrative duties.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a wide marketing exposure to further develop your knowledge, ideally candidates will be CIM qualified to level 4 or equivalent with exceptional communication skills. You will be creative with an ability to bring ideas forward for campaigns with circa 2-3 years marketing experience in B2C environment. Understanding of Wordpress HTML would also be an advantage.