Sales Advisor - Insurance
Job Title: Sales Advisors
Location: Pendeford Business Park, Overstrand, Wolverhampton
Salary: Basic: £23,000 plus bonus OTE: approx. £1,000pa
Week One: 9:00am - 17:00pm
Week Two: 13:00pm - 20:00pm
Alternate Saturdays: 9:00am - 15:00pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and largest Insurance Brokers in the Midlands, based at Pendeford Business Park, Wolverhampton.
They are currently looking to fill a number of vacancies within their Sales department, to join their expanding business.
The successful candidate will have proven experience within a customer centric/call centre role and demonstrates an ease when based in a high paced busy working environment.
Experience of working within the financial sector would be desirable. If you consider yourself to be an individual who enjoys working within a team environment for a niche broker please apply today!
- Responsible for continuously treating customers fairly and in line with FCA regulations
- Responsible for communicating up to date policy renewal details
- Keep up to date and work within industry best practice guidelines, meeting FCA guidelines in order to effectively carry out the Sales Advisor role
- Responsible for delivering to the client the correct version of up to date scripting
- Working with both the Sales Performance Manager and Underwriting team, to maintain Company best practice when communicating up to date new business insurance policy details to clients of the company
- Communicate with all Managers within the Sales Department in order to try and generate new business
- To ensure new business insurance enquiries are received by telephone and all relevant information required is obtained and communicated whist adhering to FCA regulatory requirements, Credit Card Payment Industry Standards and the Data Protection Act
- Follow a set sales structure to confirm the needs and demands of the customer and sell both core and additional products, must follow a completion of a task of "fact finding" exercise to identify customers' demands and needs
- To follow relevant call transcripts as determined by Company standards and FCA guidelines
- Obtain information using quotation system, rating guides or by referral to insurers. Communicate quotations advising the most appropriate to ensure we meet the client's needs
- To issue policy documents
- To update client's personal details via OGI and SSP systems
Accuracy and Error Reduction:
- To assist in ensuring accuracy of work evidenced in both documentation and computer input
- You will receive regular call monitoring and management feedback in relation to compliance, meeting FCA standards
- Minimum 5 GCSE's grade A to D; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- At least 2 years previous Sales experience preferable, Industry experience is not essential
Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills:
- Knowledge of sales and target driven techniques
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to receive feedback in a positive and constructive manner
- To display patience and adaptability in approach to customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and both software houses, OGI and SSP
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate strong people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; requires the ability to communicate with technical and non‐technical users
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Inbound Sales, Customer Service, Outbound Sales Advisor, Insurance Renewals, Outbound Sales, Sales Assistant, Sales Support, Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Customer Service Assistant, Account Manager, Renewals Advisor, Business Development, Conversion Sales, Renewals Sales, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Insurance Sales, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales, Sales Agent will be considered for this role.