Media Account Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Media Account Manager
We are Healthcare Media Europe (HME), the leading EU specialist healthcare focused media agency. With over 30 years’ experience serving blue chip pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients from around the globe, we help plan and deliver high performing media campaigns and multi-channel engagement solutions.
HME deliver a range of innovative but data and insight driven digital services which help optimise campaigns, ensuring client objectives are met.
Now, we’re looking for a Media Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join our passionate team in Hersham.
- From £25,000 up to £37,500 DOE
- Ad-hoc bonus schemes
- Workplace pension
- 25 days’ holiday
- On-site gym membership
- Free car parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen and coffee shop
Every part of our business is focused on delivering high performing optimised campaigns supported by customer service excellence, and our work environment is no different. Based in a science and technology park, you’ll join smart and modern offices where collaboration is encouraged.
As key innovators within our sector, we are proud of our media-driven solutions which utilise digital, social and print channels. We have a very strong sense of team work and each member of our team is highly valued.
What’s more, as we are a rapidly-growing business, we can offer you plenty of opportunities to advance your career and develop your abilities.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to challenge yourself, enhance your industry expertise and build a career to be proud of, this is the role for you.
As a Media Account Manager, you will deliver a high-quality service to clients using our media and content-driven engagement solutions.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Liaise with clients, creative agencies and publishers to develop, purchase and implement media plans
- Ensure the smooth running of media campaigns
- Prepare presentations for client meetings
- Deliver insight and market research supporting decisions for clients
- Assist with agency pitches
- Perform a range of admin tasks
- Occasionally travel to visit clients (primarily in the UK & EU)
To join us as a Media Account Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Familiarity with the full Microsoft package
- A passion for media and an attention to detail
- The ability to take direction and use your own initiative
- To be self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deadlines
- A full driving licence
Ideally, you’ll have account management experience gained within an agency (creative, media or PR) or a publishing environment. Previous experience of working with clients from the pharmaceutical industry would also be an advantage.
Other companies may call this role Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Customer Account Manager, Senior Media Account Executive or Senior Account Executive.
So, if you are seeking your next step as a Media Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 9:00 – 17:30, with occasional early morning and evening work required