Performance Audit Manager / Public Sector Auditor
Job Title: Performance Audit Manager
Location: Cardiff or Penllergaer or Abergele - depending on the business need
Salary: £58,659 - £67,426 Salary on appointment is at the minimum of the range.
Package: 33 days holiday entitlement per annum + 8 days' public holidays; Civil Service Pension Scheme (MyCSP); purchasing or selling additional annual leave for additional monthly pay.
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary (9 Month FTC or Secondment Opportunity)
Closing date: 10th February 2019
Do you want to help improve public services across Wales?
The Audit Office has a vacancy for a Performance Audit Manager in the local government team, which audits the public services that everyone use each day in Wales.
Your colleagues will come from a variety of backgrounds and this is an exciting opportunity to inform the public on how services are being delivered. The role will project manage complex local and national performance projects at audited bodies. You will be tasked with liaising with senior council officials, managing a team that delivers on-site audits, quality reviewing, and monitoring the work that is done.
Join up and help shine a light on how well public money is spent.
- To project manage complex local and national performance projects at audited bodies, including responsibility for securing resources and putting clear project management arrangements in place including quality review and monitoring arrangements in accordance with quality standards and processes
- To develop and design performance audit methods and approaches.
- To act as a primary point of contact at a senior officer and political level at up to 5 local authorities, including taking responsibility for fostering relationships and strategically influencing at senior levels.
- People and/or line management responsibility.
- To liaise with other external review bodies to ensure that audit, inspection and scrutiny is effectively co-ordinated
- To work productively with colleagues across the Audit Office to ensure a coordinated, efficient and effective service delivery to audited bodies and other stakeholders
Please click the APPLY button and complete the online application form.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Public Sector, Compliance Auditor, Governemnt Compliance Auditor, Project Manager, Internal Auditor, Auditor, Audit Senior, Internal Audit, Corporate Auditor, Company Auditor, Public Sector Project Auditor, Compliance Auditor, Compliance, Operations Auditor may also be considered for this role.
Rheolwr Archwilio Perfformiad (Cyfnod penodedig – 9 mis/secondiad)
Mae Grŵp Archwilio Perfformiad Swyddfa Archwilio Cymru yn recriwtio ar gyfer Rheolwr Archwilio Perfformiad (PS3) gan unigolion sydd â chymwysterau a phrofiad addas.
Ydych chi eisiau helpu i wella gwasanaethau cyhoeddus ledled Cymru?
Mae gennym swydd wag ar gyfer Rheolwr Archwilio Perfformiad o fewn y tîm llywodraeth leol, sy'n archwilio'r gwasanaethau cyhoeddus a ddefnyddiwn bob dydd yng Nghymru.
Daw ein cydweithwyr o amrywiaeth o gefndiroedd ac mae hwn yn gyfle cyffrous i roi gwybod i'r cyhoedd sut mae gwasanaethau'n cael eu darparu. Bydd y rôl yn rheoli prosiectau perfformiad lleol a chenedlaethol cymhleth mewn cyrff a archwilir. Byddwch yn gyfrifol am ymgysylltu ag uwch-swyddogion cynghorau, rheoli tîm sy’n cyflawni archwiliadau ar safle ac adolygu ansawdd a monitro'r gwaith a wneir.
Ymunwch â ni er mwyn helpu daro golau ar pa mor dda mae arian cyhoeddus yn cael ei wario.’Cyflog:£58,659 - £67,426 Wrth benodi, bydd y cyflog ar waelod y raddfa