Partner Services Specialist
Partner Services Specialist
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience + Extensive Benefits Package
SSP is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. We provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Our team is growing, so we are on the lookout for a Partner Service Specialist based in our Halifax office. This role sits within our Operations Team.
The purpose of the Partner Service Specialist will be –
To assist in day to day operations of the Insurer Partnerships team and provide support to the Insurer Partnerships team leader.
We’d like to meet a Partner Service Specialist with –
- Some experience of the insurance market, could be from a high street broker or an aggregator.
- Good understanding of XML Interfaces to help support integrations from aggregators.
- Ability to maintain integration guides enabling aggregators to integrate with SSP services.
- Experience of dealing with customers, turning their needs into pieces of work.
- An eye for detail and the ability to communicate with different members of the team effectively.
The Partner Service Specialist’s Responsibilities & Accountabilities include –
- Assist in the development and delivery of solutions.
- Effective management of key corporate accounts involving all stakeholders.
- Ensure Insurer Partnerships practices are embedded within the corporate areas of the business.
- Attend insurer specific meetings and industry working forums and regular review meetings with clients.
- Ensure a 1st class service is maintained to all customers, both external and internal.
- Work with Insurer Partnerships to broaden the product knowledge of the staff.
- Take ownership of problems for all issues to ensure a speedy and satisfactory resolution.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique, modern working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- We are offering a competitive salary and matching pension scheme.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days and gym membership, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
We have a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and our values describe what makes SSP unique, and they capture the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
Respect – Ownership – Collaboration – Innovation – Energy
A career with us:
SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best.
At SSP we believe that our diversity makes us stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support everyone who works for us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in our working practices and are proud of our inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that we do not discriminate on any basis. Instead we continue to actively promote equality and grow our diverse workforce for the benefit of our customers, products, our business and our people.
To apply for the role of Partner Services Specialist, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Partner Services Specialist, Insurance Account Manager, Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Client Services Manager, Partner Services Executive, Client Services Executive.