Are you a talented Accounts Assistant who thrives when working in a fast-paced environment within a collaborative team?
Sponge has grown significantly over the last 2 years and with plans for further growth so now is a great time to join our finance team and support us in our growth plans. The Accounts Assistant role is varied with opportunities to develop skills in different areas from credit control to assisting with management accounts. You will work as part of a dynamic and collaborative team to ensure that all areas of finance are delivered to a high standard and on time.
As an Accounts Assistant you will:
- Support the Finance Manager in producing monthly accounts up to trial balance ensuring accuracy and precision.
- Collate and prepare monthly payroll data in line with time frames to ensure smooth payment.
- Ensure all information from different departments are given to finance on a timely basis.
- Own the sales ledger and credit control procedure ensuring a robust process.
- Assist in preparing and processing supplier invoices.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and relevant nominals to schedules daily.
Our perfect candidate would:
- Be AAT qualified or near qualification with 2 years' experience working within a finance capacity
- Have experience in issuing Sales Ledger invoices and have some credit control experience.
- Have experience in taking accounts up to trial balance
- It would be fantastic if you had exposure to payroll (but if you don’t then full training will be provided).
We work closely with some of the biggest global brands to unleash the potential of their people and deliver better workplace performance through creative digital learning. By harnessing the power of creativity, we enable businesses to access a new world of interactive experience to enthuse their people while they learn. We work from concept through to delivery and recruit for roles across our creative production areas, sales and marketing, HR and finance. With a strong collaborative culture, and ambitious growth plans there has never been a better time to get seriously creative and join our team.
Perks of the job
We can offer you a number of great benefits. From the things you would expect like a pension, income protection and death in service, to the slightly unexpected, like a day off for your birthday or free breakfast every day. We love to socialise and have a team dedicated to arranging get togethers and events throughout the year.
If you are ready to join a creative, passionate and engaging team then please send us your CV along with a covering letter. Your covering letter should explain a time you supported your Finance team to process financial information to a tight deadline and how you achieved this.
The application closing date is Thursday 31st January 2019 at midnight.
To apply for the role of Accounts Assistant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Accounts Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts, Accounting, Accountancy, Finance, Financial.